Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'exterior brickwork renovation' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Repointing

We need to get a wall repointed and wondered if anyone had any recent recommendations. I have already got a couple off here but all a while…

Started by Allie

3 Oct 24, 2015
Reply by Pat

Render Removal

Hi I'm looking to get quotes for removing the render from the front of my property.  Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks Sarah

Started by Sarah

2 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by Sarah

Looking for a builder to rebuild garden walls, steps and repointing

Hi Can anyone recommend a builder who had recently done some good work on this kind of job? Our front garden walls and steps badly need reb…

Started by deepajourno

2 Jul 23, 2015
Reply by deepajourno

Re-pointing brick wall

Can anyone recommend a good bricklayer to re-point the back wall of our house? There are lots of holes/cracks between the bricks which need…

Started by Neil Martin

3 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Ann Walsh

Brick paint removal recommendations please

Hi everyone, Has anyone had paint removed from a brick house before? If you have  - are you able to recommend anyone who can do it locally…

Started by Simon

10 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by dezai

Removing pebbledash - recommendations?

We have recently moved into our new pebbledashed home. We thought we'd remove it straightaway but the first quote has been eye-wateringly h…

Started by Helen D

7 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by Mavic Starfish

Repointing

Hi, Looking for recommendations to get some repointing done on the rear of our property. (can't see any recommendations in the last year or…

Started by David Robson

7 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by David Robson

Ever had repointing done?

We need to get some repointing done on the back of our house. It's looking sorely in need of attention. Anyone have any experience of getti…

Started by russell

2 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by russell

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service