Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'environment' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seed Swap and Bank

Please help us with our efforts to support the creation of a Seed Bank here in North London. We're devoting Wednesday's Green on the Screen…

Started by Chris Setz

0 Jun 20, 2013

The Haringey Big Community Switch

Haringey Council are organising a power purchasing deal, where a lot of people come together in a group and look for offers from an energy…

Started by Rory Bergin

0 Apr 6, 2013

The cost of Christmas

I do love Christmas but here's some rather sobering figures on what is discarded at the end of the festivities.  - 10 million turkeys are c…

Started by Liz

2 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Liz

The Big Tree Plant

The Big Tree Plant is a campaign led by the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs and Funded by the Forestry Commission to en…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Dec 17, 2012

Any local businesses want a FREE Green audit?

We picked this up via Twitter today from Haringey Council's Green Team. Hope it will be of interest to some of our fine local businesses.…

0 Nov 23, 2012

The Conservation Volunteers November Newsletter

Started by Liz

0 Oct 26, 2012

Environmental threat from electric cars.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-19830232  

Started by WightmanPaul

4 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by David Barry

Concerned about the state of Finsbury Park boating lake

Hello dear people,   I was wondering if anyone else has noticed that the lake in Finsbury Park has become dirty over the last few weeks esp…

Started by Suziki

17 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

Capital Growth Autum 2012 Funding Round

Capital Growth’s eleventh funding round is now open until Monday 29th October 2012 at 5pm. Grants of up to £350 are available for capital c…

0 Oct 15, 2012

A plea from Love the Lea

Email to Friends of Tottenham Marshes from lock-keeper Theo Thomas: I’ve attached some photos I took yesterday of the Lea at Bow Locks, in…

Started by Kit

0 May 28, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service