Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'doors' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kitchen / Bathroom & Appliances for sale

I am having my house on the ladder renovated from next month and will be looking to sell various items.  We have a 4 year old Ikea kitchen…

Started by Remy Wasyluk

16 Sep 14, 2015
Reply by Remy Wasyluk

Secure interior front door for flat conversion - recommendations?

Hello. I need to get a new front door for a flat in a house conversation (ie an interior door size). Most standard external front doors are…

Started by Jacq

0 Jun 8, 2015

solid wood doors for sale

Hello, I have a few solid wooden doors for sale. pictures included. 6 of picture 1 and 4 of picture 2(the glass ones) Some signs of wear an…

Started by Daisy Andrews

6 Jan 30, 2015
Reply by Montse Bofill

Need a new back door - any recommendations?

Hello, I am looking to buy a new hardwood back door. I am going to contact Barnet Windows who have been previously mentioned on here for a…

Started by Katie K

2 Jul 20, 2014
Reply by Katie K

Doors to give away

I've got several doors that are free to anyone that can collect them. One is an original Victorian door (32" I think) that needs a bit of p…

Started by DrWhams

1 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by Elizabeth

Four panel stripped Victorian pine doors wanted

Hi I'm looking for two doors to match the ones I already have as am building a new room. Any for sale or know where I might find them cheap…

Started by Rita

10 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Rita

Original Victorian/Edwardian doors

We rescued several original internal doors from a house on our street (built c.1890) that was being 'renovated (i.e. gutted). We don't thin…

Started by Emma

13 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Emma

Recommended Double Glazing Company

I highly recommend Barnet Window Company. They recently replaced our windows and did a brilliant job. They're a family business and the qua…

Started by Justine

0 Mar 9, 2013

Dividing doors ... for and against?

We've just dragged the original dividing doors for our front room out of the cellar and are wondering whether to put them up again. I've s…

Started by Alison P

15 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Alison P

RSS

Advertising

© 2021   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service