Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'cycle repair' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bikes For Good Causes

On Sunday 11th September, I, colleagues from Elfrida Rathbone Camden (www.elfridacamden.org.uk) and more than 20 supporters will be underta…

Started by Alexis Keir

2 Oct 23, 2016
Reply by Adam B

Cycle Towbar fitting recommendations?

re my recent post for car cycle carriers am considering having a towbar fitted as it seems an easy method of cycle carrying. Any recommends?

Started by Philip

1 Jun 26, 2015
Reply by Cathie

Harringay/Haringey Bike workshop

Before I moved here, I used to sporadically attend the excellent Hackney Bike Workshop http://hackneybikeworkshop.com/ (off Mare Street) Th…

Started by Gordon Curtis

7 Apr 23, 2015
Reply by toni blake

Need someone to do a little work on two bikes

Hi there, As every time I use a bike shop I seem to be left broke and unsatisfied, I thought I'd ask on here and see if anyone does this st…

Started by Gus Alston

7 Mar 14, 2015
Reply by 2wanda

Finsbury Cycles

Fantastic customer service at Finsbury Cycles. Probably the best I have experienced in London. Go there and buy something. They've had a le…

Started by

5 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by tigha

Bicycle repair/servicing recommendation - Hudson bicycles

Just wanted to give people a head up about Hudson Bicycles, which is run by Mark Hudson from his house on Frobisher Road. Took my road bike…

Started by Alex

8 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by TBD

The Castle, Green Lanes

For years I driven past that that huge "castle" just to the south of Manor House and for years I've been telling myself I ought to go in an…

Started by Hugh

8 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by tigha

Cycle repair shop recommendation

Hi there My friend is staying with us at the moment (we live in one of the 'gardens' roads) and has a puncture in her bike tire. Any recomm…

Started by NIck and Lizzy

7 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by NIck and Lizzy

nearest bike repairer

I have a flat tyre on my bike :( where is the nearest fixit shop please?

Started by Takaokagiejin

7 Oct 11, 2010

Free cycle training and bike fixing in Finsbury Park

Haringey Council is offering cycle training and a chance to get your bike fixed for free in Finsbury Park during the summer. Free bicycle…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Jun 9, 2010

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service