Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'crouch end' (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bottle Apostle - ten days old

Bottle Apostle opened in Park Road just ten days ago and it's already becoming a firm favourite with locals. Today was my first opportun…

Started by Hugh

1 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Jo Preddy

Meet the People's Festival: Crouch End Festival

I wasn't going to watch this, but I quickly warmed to it and feel it gives a good sense of where the festival is coming from;      

Started by Hugh

1 Apr 6, 2012

The Crouch End Festival: a celebration of local talent

The Crouch End Festival looks like it’s shaping up to be a great event. Last week I met with James Bridgman, one of the festival organisers…

Started by Hugh

3 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Chris Setz

Independent wine merchant Bottle Apostle to open a second site in Crouch End

Bottle Apostle's Victoria Park Store   Recently chosen by the Daily Telegraph as Britain’s Best Small Shop for Wine 2011, Victoria Park bas…

Started by Hugh

7 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by Hugo Read

Crouch End favourite closes: bye bye World Cafe

I've heard that, after limping along for a while now, long time Crouch End favourite, the World Cafe, has finally closed down. End of an…

Started by Hugh

8 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by DrWhams

Crouch End author writes poignant graphic novel about the death of her son

When Nicola Streeten began writing a graphic novel about her grief at losing her two-year-old son, there was one question everyone asked he…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Feb 2, 2012

New coffee roaster to open in Crouch End

Amidst all the grittier local goings-on today, I thought it might be a good moment to focus on an interesting new shop opening in Crouch En…

Started by Hugh

5 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Crouch End: Goodbye old tiles, goodbye Figo - hello another bakery

I just passed by the old Figo cafe right next to Budgens in Crouch End and noticed that they'd uncovered some old tiles during the shop ref…

Started by Hugh

10 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by SarahC

New graffiti on Parkland Walk, Crouch End

Photo courtesy of the Parkland Walk Twitter stream,  @parklandwalk, who tweeted this pic along with the message "Ace new graffiti new Cr…

Started by Hugh

10 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Mook

Crouch End Calendar Wars

A Crouch End art gallery has started Crouch End Calendar wars after being snubbed from taking part in the 2012 Crouch End Christmas char…

Started by Hugh

4 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Chris Setz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service