Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'council' (98)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Resident's Parking Permits - what to do in the interim?

Apologies - I know that there's lots of info on here about parking permits, but I couldn't find anything completely up to date, and from re…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

7 Feb 20, 2016
Reply by Antoinette

Suspension of Cllr Gideon Bull for standing up for local care services.

You may be aware that Labour Councillor Gideon Bull spoke out against the closure by Haringey Council of a number of Day Centres in the bor…

Started by Brian

1 Feb 7, 2016
Reply by Antoinette

Business rates to be given to the local authority

George Osborne has just announced that he is going to allow councils to keep all of their business rates and be allowed to set them. This i…

Started by John McMullan

6 Oct 5, 2015
Reply by Michael Anderson

A to Z of 'Tottenham Regeneration'

I have compiled some of the information about Haringey Council's regeneration activities into an A-Z. I welcome hearing what you think the…

Started by Martin Ball

14 Jul 26, 2015
Reply by Zena Brabazon

Home swap - new eco-friendly two bedroom flat for grabs

Hello everyone  I am looking to swap homes with another council or housing association tenant. I have a great flat with two double bedroom…

Started by Jo

3 Jun 21, 2015

Parking Woes...Again!

Hi All,  Does anyone know who we can complain to about the Parking Services section of the council? I've ordered a two week visitor permit…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

9 Jun 3, 2015
Reply by Billy Hole

Sign petition to Stop the cuts to Haringey's Children Centre

Please sign petition to Stop the cuts to Haringey's Children Centre via Change.org https://www.change.org/p/cllr-claire-kober-stop-the-cuts

Started by Sandra

2 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by maggie

Successful street lobby shows Spurs fans also support Tottenham the community

Thanks to those who came along to the Haringey Defend Council Housing's street lobby of Spurs fans at the 6th December home match against C…

Started by Martin Ball

0 Dec 11, 2014

Volunteer Street Clean at BRUCE GROVE, 10am Saturday October 25th @ Bruce Grove Station

Anybody interested in participating in our street clean group, we're meeting at 10am on Saturday 25th October at Bruce Grove Station. We h…

Started by Rmacleansmith

1 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by Katie K

Legally parked car illegally towed away. Trying to help a disabled friend. Resolved!!!!

I am trying to help a friend of mine, and am a little bit stuck. He’s suffering from severe depression and is unable to work, so is on bene…

Started by Anette

34 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by tania

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service