Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'coronavirus' (197)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Covid vaccination for Housebound in own home?

Hi - does anyone know how people get this? Speaking to elderly friend who is totally housebound (carer comes in x3 a day She is over 80, bu…

Started by Kate

4 Feb 14, 2021
Reply by Kate

Over 70's can now book a COVID-19 vaccination online

Just spotted this on the council site: https://www.haringey.gov.uk/news/online-covid-19-vaccination-booking-now-available-over-70s "Those w…

Started by michaelw

9 Feb 8, 2021
Reply by Kate

New Manor House vaccine centre need volunteers

Volunteer Centre Hackney (VCH) are looking for more volunteers to help at the John Scott Health Centre on Green Lanes Manor House Tube Stat…

Started by HoL Site Admin

2 Feb 5, 2021
Reply by Sarah

Rapid test centres for people without Covid signs move to 7 days a week in Haringey as third site set to open

Press release below: Haringey’s rapid testing sites for people who do not show any of the Covid-19 symptoms are to move to a seven day a we…

0 Jan 26, 2021

BBC, Covid-19: 'Don't end up like us, please' Please watch this. It's real.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/health-55708709

Started by Will

18 Jan 24, 2021
Reply by tigha

Dear fellow runners/joggers.

Can we just slow down a bit in urban areas? I'm getting a bit tired of seeing the bad behavior of people running with earphones/sprinting o…

Started by Joane

15 Jan 22, 2021
Reply by Sarah

Police warn of scam using vaccine invitation

@MPSHaringey tweet below: There is a scam circulating which starts with a text advising the user they’re eligible to apply for the vaccine…

0 Jan 5, 2021

Haringey gets its first rapid testing site

The following press release from the council: Haringey’s first Covid-19 lateral flow test (LFT) or rapid site is opening this week. The s…

6 Jan 5, 2021
Reply by Devon Williams

More than 1% of people in Harringay have had a positive Covid test result in the last 7 days

The 'rolling rate' of Covid19 positive tests in the local area is now over 1000 cases per 100,000 (i.e. >1%) in the last 7 day period. T…

Started by michaelw

19 Dec 31, 2020
Reply by air

What is the Logic?

That we are in a tier3 lockdown and all shops are open. That I can mix with hundreds of people in Primark without having to wash my hands i…

Started by Al

9 Dec 23, 2020
Reply by Sixfaces

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service