Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'consultation' (121)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How many railway bridges in Haringey carry advertising?

See those without advertising here.   See those with advertising here.   Discussion here.      

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 14, 2011

Haringey move from NHS trust to 'Foundation Trust': consultation under way

Foundation Trust Consultation Did anyone else got the Foundation Trust Consultation document? There seems to be no discussion whatsoever o…

Started by GN8

3 Jun 11, 2011
Reply by RTDR

Consultation on Children's Centres in Haringey- online questionnaire and public meetings

Haringey Council is consulting on changes to the way its children's centres are organised and operate. A copy of the consultation paper is…

Started by HoL Site Admin

4 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Louise Nazeraj

Adult Social Care – Public Consultation

Haringey Council wants to understand the views of the families and users of its drop-ins, day centres and residential homes (as well as vol…

0 Apr 8, 2011

Haringey Council Consultation on Parking Controls and Charges - due to close 28th January UPDATE: deadline now 4th February

From the consultation page of Haringey Council We have distributed consultation leaflets to our local town centres, asking for your comment…

17 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

are we in Harringay ward being disenfranchised by Haringey council?

I was at Stroud Green library a week or two back and picked up a questionnaire produced by the council asking about proposed cuts in servic…

Started by Phil M

11 Dec 31, 2010

Update on plans of where to spend TfL's £1.2m for Harringay

In my last post on this subject which covered the first meeting, I wrote "This really is a great opportunity to make some significant quali…

Started by Hugh

91 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Sustainable Food In Haringey: give your views

Haringey Council has been working in close partnership over the last year with community representatives to develop a sustainable food stra…

Started by Liz

0 Dec 13, 2010

Council's Shaping our Future survey

I picked a copy of this up from a local children's centre and being a former research and statistics person dealing with consultation and s…

Started by Harringay

3 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by John McMullan

Local Transport Implementation Plan Consultation - Ends 8th November

There are 3 references to Wightman Road in the draft Local Implementation Plan (LIP): the junction with Turnpike Lane the Railway Bridge…

Started by WightmanPaul

27 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by WightmanPaul

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service