Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'consultation' (121)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Changes to the Health Service – planned and discussed behind closed doors

‘Sustainability and Transformation Plans sound quite benign, but they’re not, and they are being developed and agreed behind closed doors,’…

Started by Martina Weitsch

2 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by Joanna Bornat

Further concerns about regen of Tottenham Hale exhibition tour

Below is my follow-up message to all Haringey councillors expressing further concerns about the notice - lack of as well as absence of for…

Started by Martin Ball

1 May 23, 2015
Reply by pamish

Another inadequate notice for a Tottenham Hale regen con-insulting event

Below is my response to an application to erect a marquee in Down Lane Park and run exercise classes to inform people about the 'future reg…

Started by Martin Ball

0 May 21, 2015

Haringey Council reply to official complaint about Park Lane planning consultation

Below is the answer I have received from Haringey Council to my official complaint about the planing consultation event at 163 Park Lane on…

Started by Martin Ball

1 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by John McMullan

Haringey Council planning consultation event inadequate in engaging residents

Below is my complaint about the planning consultation event - happening on 11th March at 163 Park Lane N17 - that reminds us how the counci…

Started by Martin Ball

19 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by Alan Stanton

complaint about lack of notice for Tottenham Hale information days

Has anybody received notice of information days or events to learn about the Tottenham Hale regeneration plans supposedly happening 16th to…

Started by Martin Ball

0 Mar 9, 2015

The Supreme Court: Council loses case on Council Tax consultation

TODAY, the Supreme Court held Haringey's Consultation on Council Tax Relief Scheme to have been unlawful and overturns Court of Appeal: Jud…

Started by Clive Carter

29 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

'Why was the community denied simple compromise in Spurs stadium walkway plans?’

The statement below (The first comment in this thread) was forwarded to me today by Dave Morris. It's from Patricia Pearcy one of the trade…

Started by Alan Stanton

2 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by John McMullan

EasyCouncil wins by sleight of hand in the High Court

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2013/apr/29/high-court-challenge-barnet-easycouncil Nick Walkley was CEO at the time of these failures t…

Started by pamish

1 May 3, 2013
Reply by Billy Hole

Dogs in parks proposed restrictions

Are people aware that there is a bill being proposed to enforce dog owners to keep their dogs in a lead at all times in certain Harringey p…

Started by Vicki

44 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service