Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'consultation' (121)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Local Development Framework

Has anyone had any thoughts about Haringey's Local Development Framework (LDF) or made any effort to respond to the consultation? I know th…

Started by Omotn

20 Mar 21, 2008
Reply by Hugh

CPZ proposed for Crouch End

This from the Haringey Independent: A new controlled parking zone (CPZ) could soon come into effect in Crouch End. Consultation is due to…

Started by Hugh

1 Mar 18, 2008
Reply by Birdy_Too

Community & Police Consultative Group Public Meeting

See attatched

Started by Hugh

0 Mar 14, 2008

On the Strategy Consultation Again - Question to our Local Press

I went downstairs and this thing kept bugging me. This consultation. This plan for our future. I mean, if that's it (See Haringey Council'…

Started by Hugh

20 Mar 9, 2008
Reply by Birdy_Too

Have Your Say with Harringay Ward Safer Neighbourhood Team

Dear All, Every six months as part of our Community consultation process we have to get 200 responses to a simple survey called a `Have a…

Started by Harringay SNT

18 Mar 7, 2008
Reply by Alison P

Response by the Haringey Federation of Residents' Associations to Haringey Council's Statement of Licensing Policy (2008)

This from the HFRA (Haringey Federation of Residents' Associations): 29th February 2008. To the London Borough of Haringey Licensing Com…

Started by Hugh

7 Mar 5, 2008
Reply by Liz

Last day for public consultation on Healthcare for London

This from Haringey cpcg: Please note that this coming Thursday 28th February is the very last day for public consultation on the Healthcar…

Started by Hugh

0 Feb 25, 2008

Public Consultation on the Policing Priorities 2009-10

This from the Met: We are pleased to invite you to participate in a process to help us set policing priorities for the Metropolitan Police…

Started by Hugh

0 Feb 25, 2008

Haringey Council's Plan for the Future - Call for Consultation

See attached letter. The web page that the letter refers to is www.haringey.gov.uk/corestrategy

Started by Hugh

1 Feb 16, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Are we happy with services for children in this area?

There is extensive consultation going on around the new childrens centres opening soon. As a parent, you may already have filled in questio…

Started by Liz

0 Jan 15, 2008

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service