Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'community' (151)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Free to good home" Noticeboard

Following on from the recent discussion regarding salvaging items at the Reuse and Recycling Centres, I think it would be good if reusable…

Started by Antoinette

16 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Maddy

Rotary Club

I wanted to let you know that a Rotary Club is starting up in Tottenham. Rotary is a non-political organisation which has the purpose of br…

Started by Lydia R

0 Apr 26, 2010

Community Dig in Hornsey Park!

Corner of Hornsey Park Road  and Clarendon Road, N8, (literally across the road from Harringay): We are organising a working party on the…

Started by C Hulse

3 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Steve Hatch

Attempted burglary on Cavendish Road

Hi everyone   I just wanted to let everyone know of a scam that we fell victim to this weekend. On Friday we had someone ring our doorbell…

Started by Rachel Fisher

9 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Maddy

do you know a local landscape gardener, interested in working on community projects?

The newly set up South Haringey Nursery gardening group is looking for suggestions for local landscape gardeners/ architects who might be a…

Started by Jo W

5 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Liz

Phone Box reborn as a library

This is a lovely tale of how the red phone box in one village found a new life...as a communal bookself. Read more here

Started by Liz

9 Dec 1, 2009

DVD launch

The Electoral Commission has put together a short DVD explaining electoral registration. The film covers why you'd want to register and how…

Started by Dinendra

2 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by Dinendra

Community Spaces: Funding available, apply now!

The Big Lottery's Community Spaces Open Grants Programme is open now. Apparently there have not been many applications from the London regi…

Started by rhi

0 Jan 30, 2009

North London Hospice Community Links Project seeking volunteers

North London Hospice serves the boroughs of Barnet, Enfield and Haringey a diverse population of a million people. The Hospice is currentl…

Started by rhi

0 Jan 28, 2009

Canadian onlooker

I think Harringay is doing a great job online. I'm the Chief Admin Officer of the Town of Berwick, a small town (pop 2500) in Nova Scotia,…

Started by bashley

15 Nov 12, 2008
Reply by Birdy_Too

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service