Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'children' (127)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Baby & Children First Aid

Are you looking for a baby & children first aid course? I'm a local mum that has booked a group course to keep things cheap for us all.…

Started by Emily Wood

0 Apr 25, 2012

NCT Nearly New Sale - tomorrow Saturday 21st April at Downhills Primary

A quick reminder... NCT Tottenham's Nearly New Sale is tomorrow morning from 11am - 1pm at Downhills Primary School on Philip Lane N15 4AB.…

Started by SK8ergirl

0 Apr 20, 2012

New Learn to Swim School for Both Adults and Children!

With Spring just around the corner and thoughts turn towards the Summer Holidays, a new swim school has started to help both Adults and Chi…

Started by Andy Staite

0 Mar 8, 2012

Free helpline for parents

I work for a charity called YoungMinds and I wanted to tell fellow HOLers, especially parents, about our really useful helpline - free to a…

Started by Josephine

0 Jan 28, 2012

Ladder Children Centre- Does anyone know the Spring 2012 Programme?

Hi there We moved into the area a few weeks ago and we are looking forward to spend sometime at the Ladder Children Centre (we have one fou…

Started by NIck and Lizzy

3 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by NIck and Lizzy

Intensive Ice Skating course for half-term at Ally Pally

Monday 13– Friday 17 February This half term kids can definitely look cool, on ice at Ally Pally! Whether they want to dance like the stars…

Started by Liz

0 Jan 17, 2012

Downhills Primary School launches a campaign against being forced to become a sponsored academy

Stolen shamessly from the Anti-Academies Alliance: Parents, teachers and governors at Downhills Primary School, Tottenham have launched a c…

Started by Julia

1 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Julie

Children's Boat shaped Bookshelf

My step father made this boat book shelf by hand for my children.  Sadly, they have now outgrown it and we want to sell it off to a good ho…

Started by Michelle

0 Nov 27, 2011

Solicitor recommendations?

Can anyone recommend a good (but not too good with regard fees!) solicitor, for making a will with some child-care related complications? T…

Started by Julia Richards-Davies

3 Oct 31, 2011

Combi Twin Buggy for sale

Combi Twin stroller in grey, with 2 matching footmuffs (only 1 shown in picture so you can see how it all looks) and a raincover it folds u…

Started by UmPixie

0 Oct 16, 2011

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service