Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'builder' (228)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Smelly drain - builder recommendation please....

Hello Can anyone recommend a builder for the following job? Bad smells come out of the main outside drain (where kitchen and bathroom was…

Started by RNM

1 Jun 15, 2011

Builder & Plasterer

Can anyone recommend a builder to take down an internal structural wall and insert an RSJ? I am also looking for a good plasterer. Thanks…

Started by GMD

1 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Ever had repointing done?

We need to get some repointing done on the back of our house. It's looking sorely in need of attention. Anyone have any experience of getti…

Started by russell

2 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by russell

Can anyone recommend a decent builder?

Hi. My house in the Gardens isn't looking it's best, and I'd like to get a builder in to look at the rotting, flaking mix of render on pebb…

Started by Nik Bedford

9 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Hugh D

Structural Builder

Hi Guys, My friend is planning to take down a structural wall in his flat and replace it with a supporting beam to open out the space. Has…

Started by smileygirl2010

1 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Hugh

Someone to 'do' our bathroom

New Year's resolution is to sort out the bathroom - anyone had a good job done by someone local? I think we need a bit more than a plumber…

Started by Alix

4 Mar 6, 2009
Reply by Alix

Anyone need a few doors....

We've just had our loft converted and owing to the stinky fire regulations we have had to replace all the doors in our house.... So we hav…

Started by Andrew

7 Jul 20, 2008
Reply by Andrew

Another request for recommendations

Hello I'm looking for someone who can replace my kitchen window sills (outside) and possibly do a few things around the house - more of a b…

Started by Sara

1 Feb 18, 2008
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service