Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'betting shops' (92)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Council to research effects of Gambling Act

This from Haringey Council's Website: Haringey Council is commissioning research on the effects of the Gambling Act 2005 and its impact on…

Started by Hugh

24 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Omotn

Harringay Betting Shops on BBC TV tomorrow

Harringay betting shops will be part of the conversation on the Politics Show London on Sunday at 12:40pm when the conversation will be abo…

Started by Hugh

3 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

The changing pattern of betting shops in Harringay since the gambling act

In my post a couple of weeks ago, I mapped betting shops in Haringey. Since then Daliah Barrett in Haringey Licensing team has been very h…

Started by Hugh

17 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Hugh

The Campaign Against The Proliferation of Betting Shops

Dear all, Late last year, members from this forum wrote to me regarding your concerns about the problems of betting shop clustering. I ha…

Started by Office of David Lammy MP

43 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Sophie Smith

Tottenham mobilising against betting shop saturation

The proposal by Paddy Power to take over independent record shop premises Every Bodies Music seems to be the straw that broke the camel's b…

Started by Liz

46 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Justin Hinchcliffe

Mapping Betting Shops in Haringey

Give a boy a new toy and he has to play. So, I discovered a new toy designed for journalists last week and used it to create a map of the…

Started by Hugh

8 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

More Betting Shop Related Crime

Further proof that crime is attracted to the area via the Bookies. Punter robbed in bookies raid

Started by Birdy_Too

33 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

Lobbying local MP's for action on betting shops

I have today sent the attached letter to David Lammy & Lynne Featherstone asking for their support in lobbying the Government to take a…

Started by Hugh

4 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Ed Crane

How Betting Shops Divert Police Time

At a recent event, I fell into conversation with two very friendly local beat bobbies. One of them shared some striking information on the…

Started by Hugh

14 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Hugh

The desperate shortage of betting shops in Tottenham: Paddy Power to the rescue

Body Music at 261A High Road, Tottenham is to be turned into a betting shop. The Application is in with the council here. There are two…

Started by Clive Carter

4 Jun 6, 2010

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service