Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'architect' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Local Architect who can draw us plans of our house

Hi everyone!Could anyone possibly recommend a local Architect who can draw us scale plans of our house? Should be really straight forward -…

Started by Simon

8 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by Shelley

Architect wanted!

Hi, Can anyone recommend a good architect who has experience in kitchen extensions for terrace houses, preparing plans for builders and pla…

Started by martinconfusion

7 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by sophia c

Architect

Hi there, i have seen various posts for good/bad builders.  I am looking for an Architect to help us for our side return project.  If anyon…

Started by simon

7 Jan 25, 2015
Reply by Robert Pike

Local Architect

Hi All, Can any of you reccomend someone to draw up plans for a side return and kitchen extension on the ladder? Many thanks, Rupert

Started by Rupert porter

14 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Robert Pike

Very experienced and fearless architect ?

We have a great and urgent need for a very experienced and fearless architect to take on the council on our behalf. Just for an extension…

Started by Kris

2 Sep 27, 2013

architect/ planning advice needed

Hi all, we're wondering about getting various pieces of work done on our house including a side return extension and possibly a conservator…

Started by Phil Dyson

5 Jun 15, 2013
Reply by kate

Architect Wanted

Started by Clarissa

2 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Mark Smith

Architect

Hi, I need some work done in my kitchen and would like to talk to a local architect. Any suggestions gratefully received-reasonably priced…

Started by Nadine Marsh-Edwards

6 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Nadine Marsh-Edwards

Planning a mega refurbishment - architect and builder recommendations extremely welcome!

Dear All, I have recently moved back to the Ladder (my previous stay was during Uni 10 years ago!) and have bought what we (my husband and…

Started by Clarissa

12 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Milda Rami

Architect for bathroom?

Hello We want to have a new bathroom put in, integrating the separate bathroom and toilet. As it is at the top of the stairs, there might…

Started by RNM

10 Jan 8, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service