Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'alexandra park' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Riding in Haringey

As some of you may know, I have been lobbying for part of Alexandra Park to be leased to any company which is prepared to make a go of it a…

Started by Lydia R

18 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by John D

Ally Pally Park users, your feedback is sought

Following my recent post about the Alexandra Park's apparent problems with getting a survey about the park completed by park users, I wrote…

Started by Hugh

6 Jul 8, 2011

Alexandra Palace and Park Board survey attracts barely a response

The following was reported in the Journal last week and I haven't got round to posting it till now: Alexandra Park survey flops with ‘worri…

Started by Hugh

16 Jul 7, 2011

Local parks chosen to host national 'Olympic Villages'

Following our report last year, Haringey's involvement in the olympics took another step last week with the news that Finsbury Park is join…

Started by Hugh

18 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Hugh

A canter over to Cockfosters - Trent Park Equestrian Centre

I took Isabelle over to Oakwood this morning to the Trent Park Equestrian Centre for her Easter holiday horse-riding treat. We discovered t…

Started by Louise Nazeraj

40 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Men to ‘live like beavers’ in Alexandra Palace boating lake

Three intrepid men will “live like beavers” in a lodge built themselves from logs in Alexandra Palace’s boating lake next week. The men wi…

Started by Hugh

8 May 20, 2011
Reply by Brent Scott

Riding in Haringey

Some of you will know that there has been a discussion about an equestrian centre in Haringey -- possibly in Alexandra Park. I sent a lette…

Started by Lydia R

15 May 15, 2011
Reply by Lydia R

Heartlands High plan 'fenced floodlit sports pitch' for Alexandra Park

The Friends of Alexandra Park report that there is a proposal to construct a fenced, floodlit, sports pitch, next th…

Started by Hugh

7 May 1, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

New School for Bee Keepers at Ally Pally

From the Tottenham Journal HARINGEY has opened its first school for beekeepers to help boost the dwindling number of bees in the UK. A worr…

Started by HoL Site Admin

3 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Claudia Sanchez

The Ladder Cricket Club - looking for new members

The Ladder CC was set up 2007 - we are a social, nomadic team with players of varying abilities. We play evening matches on Wednesdays at A…

Started by Adam

20 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Adam

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service