Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'advice' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Advice from Citizen's Advice on Brexit: Your rights around work, benefits and living in the UK

Your rights around work, claiming benefits and life in the UK won’t change unless new laws are passed. This will take time. The UK public h…

Started by Liz

1 Jun 30, 2016
Reply by BibaLiba

Can anyone recommend a Turf layer?

Also need help creating some raised beds, and a bark chipping area. Any recommendations appreciated. Thanks!

Started by Jo W

4 Sep 26, 2015
Reply by George Garrad

Free Careers Guidance

Dear residents, We are offering free career guidance sessions at the Redmond Centre until June 29th. Some of the benefits you might expect…

Started by Carolina Aguinaga

0 May 27, 2015

EXTENSIONS

Hi,  Could someone tell me if I would need planning permission to extend the back of my garden flat? Our neighbours have extended on both s…

Started by Eddie Evelyn-Hall

5 Jan 17, 2015
Reply by Robert Pike

Dental Surgery Recommendations, please.

Hi everyone, although I've been a resident for a few years now, I've only just decided to move to a more local dental surgery. As I've had…

Started by Haringey Cat

12 Jun 7, 2014
Reply by Sapphireblue

Help! I've got a hoarder next door!

Has anyone got any advice as to how I might handle the hoarder who lives next door to me? Without going into detail, suffice to say, things…

Started by L Griffiths

16 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by L Griffiths

Benefits Advice and Appeals Help

This is a bit of different one but if my neighbours needed this help, others must! Lovely slightly older neighbours of mine recently needed…

Started by Mel C

10 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Ruth Valentine

Posting in Groups, starting Groups and the different uses for Groups.

I have been looking after a few groups and keeping an eye on activity in most of the others (yes, as a sort of moderator if you like, well…

Started by Liz

1 Apr 1, 2008
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service