Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'Wightman traffic calming' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is our new 20mph zone working?

Haringey Council have just spent £100,000 on the new traffic calming scheme for the Harringay Ladder. I'm keen both as a resident and as a…

Started by Hugh

45 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Wightman Road Works Update May 24th 2010

Walking to and from Harringay Station recently I felt like not much has been going on with the Wightman Road calming scheme of late. I bega…

Started by Hugh

24 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by John McMullan

Wightman Road Roadworks

There will be traffic disruption on Wed. 22nd and Thurs. 23rd September along Wightman Road as Thames Water are back again to dig up the ro…

Started by WightmanPaul

1 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Wightman Road Works Update

My curiosity about the hiatus in progress on Wightman Road got the better of me earlier in the week. So I rang Highways and got the followi…

Started by Hugh

7 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Wightman Road is calmed

I stood for several minutes at the junction of Wightman and Fairfax this afternoon by Fairland Park - a flat top speed table has been insta…

Started by Adam

8 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by TTTH

100K funding for Wightman Road

As many of you may know the council has 100k worth of funding from TfL for Wightman Road. I have been invited by Highways to discuss how be…

Started by Karen Alexander

35 May 9, 2010

Wightman/Alroy Traffic Calming Works

Haringey Council's Traffic pages show that the works to install humps on Wightman & Alroy Roads are scheduled for March.

Started by Hugh

41 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by TTTH

20 MPH for Wightman

Public Notices have just gone up announcing that the Council propose to introduce a 20mph limit along Wightman and Alroy roads, with speed…

Started by John D

39 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by HoL Site Admin

20 mph for Wightman Road - consultation agreed

News from the Hornsey Journal The proposal to cut the limit from 30mph to 20mph and improve safety for Wightman Road, which links Turnpik…

Started by Liz

37 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by TTTH

How did meeting go with David Lammy?

I missed it, how did it go?

Started by ladybird

29 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Office of David Lammy MP

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service