Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'Wightman Road' (120)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Word has it that new Wightman Rd Deli, Moka opens this Saturday

Word on the street tells me that the long awaited new deli on Wightman, Moka, is due to open this Saturday. I'll try and confirm.    

Started by Hugh

6 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by Anette

Yaaay - great news on the Ladder's own Deli and Coffee Shop

Coming back from the station this afternoon, I noticed that work has started on the recently mooted deli and coffee shop next to La Vina on…

Started by Hugh

13 May 23, 2011

New Organic Deli/Cafe possible at 5 Wightman Road

We're hearing rumours that a new organic cafe/deli may be opening in the former dry cleaners on Wightman Road near Harringay Station. That…

Started by Hugh

45 May 18, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Work started on Hornsey Train depot (Hampden)?

It looks to me as if they have started work in the carriage washing facility by Hampden Road without waiting for planning permission.

Started by John D

4 May 9, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Stephen Cox, artist of reredos at St Paul's Harringay

Just came across this little piece about Stephen Cox who was the creator of the emblematic rererdos at St Paul's on Wightman.   Here's so…

Started by Hugh

1 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by christina edwards

Harringay as film set for French TV film

Walking back from the Finsbury Park Astoria with some other folks from HoL this afternoon we came across a film crew on Wightman Road just…

Started by Hugh

7 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Is our new 20mph zone working?

Haringey Council have just spent £100,000 on the new traffic calming scheme for the Harringay Ladder. I'm keen both as a resident and as a…

Started by Hugh

45 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Lorries using the ladder as a shortcut - action plan

After yet another frustrating Friday stopping lorries and skip trucks (and one coach!) who hurl abuse at me, lie to me and in the case of t…

Started by John McMullan

47 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by John McMullan

Hornsey Rail Depot Planning Application (again) (Hampden)

Haringey have circulated notice of planning application HGY/2010/1644 which is a reprise of the proposal for the provision of an external t…

Started by John D

5 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by John D

Planning Application for Rail Depot, behind Wightman Road (Hampden Road)

The planning application for this closes tomorrow, Wednesday should anyone want to comment. This is a small proposal that the Network Rail…

Started by Karen Alexander

4 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service