Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'Wightman Road' (120)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Harringay Street Cleaning - some Odd Logic

Towards the end of last week, a notice from Haringey Council was posted through my door with some information about revised street cleaning…

Started by Hugh

23 May 19, 2008
Reply by Liz

Planning Application to Extend Hotel on Wightman Opposite Harringay Station

Because Haringey Council take a while to update their website, this site's planning application updates are a few days in arrears. So, in…

Started by Hugh

20 Apr 28, 2008
Reply by matt

Building work - top of Seymour Road

I have noticed a new building under construction at the top of Seymour Road. It's right next to no. 2, so not sure what the address would b…

Started by Anette

4 Apr 23, 2008

Get Funding for your favourite walking routes around the borough

This from the Haringey Federation of Residents' Associations (HFRA): Each year Haringey Council bids to Transport for London (TfL) for fun…

Started by Hugh

9 Apr 17, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Residents' Groups and This Site

I've approached all the residents' groups in Harringay and invited them to have a presence on this site. The response has been underwhelmin…

Started by Hugh

24 Apr 15, 2008
Reply by Liz

Ugly shop fronts

I was on my way home from Sainsbury's in Green Lanes last night, when I noticed some really bright, loud and generally ugly shop fronts. Th…

Started by Justin Hinchcliffe

20 Feb 29, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Coming Soon to a House Near You?

I have been made aware that the Ladder appears to be in the midst of something of an renewed onslaught by developers who are turning houses…

Started by Hugh

34 Feb 29, 2008
Reply by Anette

The Council take the Traffic Bull by the Horns........or was that the mouse?

This from Haringey Council's website today: Haringey Bans Turn in New Road Safety Scheme Monday 18 February 2008 Motorists will be banned…

Started by Hugh

3 Feb 18, 2008
Reply by Alison P

Recyclable Food Waste Collection - Bag it Right or Watch it Rot

The Council have just taken the recyclable food waste collection service back in house after it had been contracted out. Due to the way the…

Started by Hugh

0 Nov 9, 2007

Improving the Area - what the LCSP does

You live on the ‘Ladder’, you are concerned about anti-social behaviour, rubbish, houses in multiple occupation (HMOs), dog mess, Harringay…

Started by LCSP

1 Sep 7, 2007

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service