Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'Harringay' (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Harringay Snow Report

The fun part early snowman making Friday sledging Saturday at Fairland Park wintery Finsbury Park art in snow from Fairland Park, during…

Started by matt

27 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Sam R

Turnpike Lane Station 1973 - Bus Drivers ₤37.50 a week

http://www.flickr.com/photos/65506543@N06/7024121923/

Started by StephenBln

4 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by StephenBln

Recycling Printer Cartridges and Phones for South Harringay Infants

I have put a box in the corner by the reception in South Harringay Children's Centre to collect used printer cartridges from laser and ink…

Started by Justin Guest

0 Mar 21, 2012

Steam Locomotive at Harringay Park (Barking to Gospel Oak line)

...And for all of you who didn't manage to get your acts together to see the steam train steaming through Harringay (Green Lanes) station a…

Started by Shem Law

20 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Lisa

Awareness of libraries: open letter to the council

Awareness of libraries Can I offer a practical idea to promote the use of libraries? The suggestion is generally applicable, but I do of c…

Started by Clive Carter

7 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

Festival Day - Perfect Day !!

Sunshine & 18 degrees max today. Stalls: 116. More food. More live music. Two stages. Kids crafts. Open 12 noon - 6pm.   9 months in…

Started by matt

99 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by matt

Festival video

Fesitval round-up 2011, by See Li   Turkish dancing 2011   Festival fringe 2011, by See Li   Festival 2009 round-up   Please add ot…

Started by matt

2 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by matt

Harringay resident and ex St. Ann's Ward Cllr Brian Haley wants to be London's Mayor

According to Dave Hill, over at the Guardian, Haley is in the race to become the Lib Dems' Mayoral candidate.  I don't normally take an in…

Started by Justin Hinchcliffe

18 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by John D

"It's not the voting that's democracy, it's the counting"

From the play Jumpers by Tom Stoppard Subtitle:Will the system of AV change anything for me?   Before the last election I wrote this on th…

Started by Mark B

12 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

Deprivation in the HoL area 2010 data

Hi All, In keeping with what I seem to post on the wonderful Guardian data blog mapped the deprivation index based on multiple indices. The…

Started by Mark B

7 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Mark B

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service