Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged '590-598 Green Lanes' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hawes+Curtis plan breaches Mayor's need for affordable housing

Just had a look at their plans, for the Planning Meeting this Thursday. I would have thought that the plan is disqualified as their provisi…

Started by pamish

91 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by Hugh

More on the Future of Hawes & Curtis

All trace of the cycling cafe seems to have gone. Instead you can read about "Cycle bay provision for 226 bikes – to support the use of…

Started by Hugh

15 Jun 18, 2016
Reply by Finsbury Park Ranger

Hawes & Curtis Site - Development Forum this Thursday 16 June

There is to be a Development Forum on the proposals for the Hawes and Curtis site (590-598 Green Lanes, next to the Langham Club) this Thur…

Started by Geoff Amabilino

0 Jun 14, 2016

Reminder - Hawes & Curtis site re-development EXHIBITION NOW OPEN

The exhibition re the re-development at 590 Green Lanes is now open; Friday 5th Feb, 4pm-8pm Sat 6th Feb, 1pm-5pm It's at the Falkland Cent…

Started by matt

0 Feb 5, 2016

'Around 140 new homes' proposed for Hawes & Curtis site opposite Beresford Road

A leaflet through my door today informs me that 'around 140 new homes' plus 'an opportunity for a new NHS facility' are proposed  for this…

Started by Josephine

1 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by John D

The Ghost is toast .....

.... ? Word is that the the BDC Centre (currently a Hawes & Curtis outlet store selling Ghost clothing etc) on Green Lanes is moving to…

Started by matt

11 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by Maria Law

Trees Felled on Easter Day

This in my mail bag this morning from a local resident: I don’t know if you are aware of the felling of all the mature trees in the BDC car…

Started by Hugh

22 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by John McMullan

BDC about to go under?

It seems that turbulent times persist for Harringay-based electrics wholesaler, BDC. A late 2008 management buy-out was quickly followed t…

Started by Hugh

7 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by hob

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service