Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'plumber' (224)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Highly recommended plumber

Would like to recommend Neil…..polite and professional and extremely helpful with very good advice.     

Started by C-hemp

15 Nov 20, 2017
Reply by rhi

Great plumber

Adding my recommendation for Neil Protheroe. He was the third plumber I called. The first sucked air through his teeth and told me just how…

Started by Jenny

10 Oct 28, 2017
Reply by Gill.L-W

Heating engineer

I realise this isn't a new topic but have had trouble finding a plumber/heating engineer to do a job that is more than a quick fix. We want…

Started by Jacob J

6 Oct 24, 2017
Reply by Jacob J

needed - plumber, painter/decorator and handyman/builder please

Hi there, I'm looking for a a couple of people - or one perfect all-rounder if possible! - to do the following over the next month or so: 1…

Started by Mrs Baylis

1 Aug 4, 2017

Plumber recommendation needed

Hi, can anyone recommend a plumber to reposition a washing machine to a utility room from a store room which backs into the same wall so o…

Started by JaM

6 Jul 31, 2017
Reply by Graeme Holmes

Excellent plumber - very happy to recommend

Hi - just wanted to add to the praise that others have already shared for Neil Protheroe, who has done a great job for me this afternoon.…

Started by Paul Harvey

4 Jun 14, 2017
Reply by NatM

Plumber Needed for Blocked Drain

I'm looking for  a plummer who can come and investigate a blocked drain. The sink in my bathroom and kitchen take ages to drain away and I…

Started by bamako

14 May 1, 2017
Reply by Grover

Gas safe heating engineer/plumber recommendation

This is an extremely overdue recommendation for Nadeem Ali, an excellent gas safe heating engineer/plumber. He has done a number of big and…

Started by Anna T

2 Apr 7, 2017
Reply by Joanna Burke

Plumber recommendation

As I'd seen Neil Protheroe recommended here quite a bit I thought I would ask him to do a job for me despite usually using another plumber.…

Started by Roslyn Byfield

1 Apr 6, 2017
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

Plumber - Neil Protheroe

I can recommend Neil very highly - he recently replaced 4 radiators in my house and did a really good job. The new pipe work is very neat,…

Started by Jessica Smart

6 Mar 13, 2017
Reply by Shelene Hawkins

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service