Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Nilgun Canver's Discussions (126)

Discussions Replied To (106) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you. On a positive note, Cllr. Adamou was only this morning lobbying me based…"

Nilgun Canver replied Apr 19, 2008 to Haringey Council states "If we can't stop gambling shops in Green Lanes, then it's clear that we've lost any ability to control gambling anywhere in the borough"

24 May 18, 2008
Reply by phippsofacto

"Hi Hugh, Thanks, but the meeting is on 21 May, not next week. As agreed, you'll be i…"

Nilgun Canver replied Apr 19, 2008 to Green Lanes Strategy Group Meeting

14 Apr 19, 2008
Reply by Hugh

"Hi Hugh, Thank you very much for all your help in objecting the application. I am gr…"

Nilgun Canver replied Apr 19, 2008 to Haringey Council states "If we can't stop gambling shops in Green Lanes, then it's clear that we've lost any ability to control gambling anywhere in the borough"

24 May 18, 2008
Reply by phippsofacto

"It sounds terrible. They must be devistated. First, you need to find out who raided…"

Nilgun Canver replied Apr 7, 2008 to police harassment !

31 Apr 12, 2008
Reply by Hugh

"About the survey, as I have stated before it largely reaffirms the current prioritie…"

Nilgun Canver replied Mar 21, 2008 to Update on Residents' Priorities Survey & Harringay Charter

8 Mar 25, 2008
Reply by Liz

"Hugh, oh dear, you're fast. If anyone is wondering Nilgun Canver in question is Cllr…"

Nilgun Canver replied Mar 21, 2008 to Update on Residents' Priorities Survey & Harringay Charter

8 Mar 25, 2008
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service