Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hugh's Discussions (20,689)

Discussions Replied To (14938) Replies Latest Activity

"I’m not sure that strictly speaking it’s accurate to say the glacier reached Hornsey…"

Hugh replied Jan 11 to ‘Highgate Ridge’ Eastern Cutting/Slope/Elevation, what do we call it ?

6 Jan 11
Reply by Hugh

"This looks to me like an issue of poor illustrated. They used the pre-revision versi…"

Hugh replied Jan 8 to Can I really have read this correctly? PSPO Finsbury Park

5 Jan 12
Reply by Hugh

"I heard back from the Hornsey Historical Society's conservation officer who is happy…"

Hugh replied Jan 4 to Over a century and a quarter of butcher history on Broadway Parade - will the shop-front be saved?

1 Jan 4
Reply by Hugh

"At the far end of Wightman on the corner, on the left, you can just see a single sto…"

Hugh replied Jan 2 to Found - image of North end Wightman Road towards junction with Turnpike Lane, 1948

8 Feb 16
Reply by Harry Carson

"The wisdom of the web tells me that it was created over 12 years from 1992. Sadly th…"

Hugh replied Jan 2 to New River Path 'New Cut' open again

11 Jan 2
Reply by Hugh

"Thanks, Dick. I suppose the river wasn't open to the public at this point?"

Hugh replied Jan 1 to New River Path 'New Cut' open again

11 Jan 2
Reply by Hugh

"On the east side of the river is the much discussed "New River Tower". I'm pretty ce…"

Hugh replied Jan 1 to New River Path 'New Cut' open again

11 Jan 2
Reply by Hugh

"Dick, looking for am image on my phone the other day, I came across some photos from…"

Hugh replied Dec 31, 2023 to New River Path 'New Cut' open again

11 Jan 2
Reply by Hugh

"Since about the middle of the nineteenth, it’s been known as the Hog’s Back. As far…"

Hugh replied Dec 23, 2023 to ‘Highgate Ridge’ Eastern Cutting/Slope/Elevation, what do we call it ?

6 Jan 11
Reply by Hugh

"I agree, Elizabeth.  It's the work of an occasional few minutes. I have two young st…"

Hugh replied Dec 22, 2023 to Three more Ladder tree removals

3 Dec 22, 2023
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service