Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Nick Eftychiou's Discussions (223)

Discussions Replied To (210) Replies Latest Activity

"Well I’ve lived in my road next to st Anns and west Green for 58 years and I suggest…"

Nick Eftychiou replied Dec 3, 2021 to Council officers recommend St Ann's and Bruce Grove LTNs get green light

48 Dec 21, 2023
Reply by Nick F

"Your comments do not match the report produced by Haringey which give the results of…"

Nick Eftychiou replied Dec 3, 2021 to Council officers recommend St Ann's and Bruce Grove LTNs get green light

48 Dec 21, 2023
Reply by Nick F

"Where are you getting your information from? West Green Road and St Anns not busy? T…"

48 Dec 21, 2023
Reply by Nick F

"Taking into account the result of the consultation published, the result of Zoom mee…"

48 Dec 21, 2023
Reply by Nick F

"Completely untrue. Stationary or slow moving traffic causes more pollution. Just loo…"

48 Dec 21, 2023
Reply by Nick F

"I find your comments very offensive. Just like cyclists and so forth have a given ri…"

48 Dec 21, 2023
Reply by Nick F

"I am surprised to read this. I too thought this had died along with Joe Ejiofor not…"

Nick Eftychiou replied Nov 21, 2021 to Black Boy Lane Update

23 Dec 8, 2021
Reply by Ian Jackson-Reeves

"I agree that having your street name on car is not a good idea. I also agree that pu…"

Nick Eftychiou replied Nov 7, 2021 to Parking permits

10 Nov 7, 2021
Reply by Nick Eftychiou

"This leadership is worse then the last. Bring in mayor type leaders where the people…"

Nick Eftychiou replied Nov 6, 2021 to Online parking vouchers - frustrating and hardly works

22 Nov 11, 2021
Reply by Don

"Thank you for clarifying Seema. However my understanding is homes for Haringey is co…"

Nick Eftychiou replied Nov 5, 2021 to Parking permits

10 Nov 7, 2021
Reply by Nick Eftychiou

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service