Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Natasha *'s Discussions (122)

Discussions Replied To (112) Replies Latest Activity

"This is nothing to do with faith. I have regularly been outside both the other schoo…"

Natasha * replied Feb 27, 2018 to Illegal parking out St Mary's primary school, N15

21 Mar 5, 2018
Reply by Natasha *

"Is there a hint of sarcasm there Michael? I haven't found local councillors to be ha…"

Natasha * replied Feb 27, 2018 to Illegal parking out St Mary's primary school, N15

21 Mar 5, 2018
Reply by Natasha *

"To update, I have still not received a reply to my complaint made to the council, wh…"

Natasha * replied Jan 5, 2018 to Council denying residents council services for having made a complaint

6 Jan 5, 2018
Reply by Natasha *

"Thank you Zena, I will email you now."

Natasha * replied Dec 7, 2017 to Council denying residents council services for having made a complaint

6 Jan 5, 2018
Reply by Natasha *

"To clarify, after being ignored for months,  I made a complaint.  Now Haringey counc…"

Natasha * replied Dec 6, 2017 to Council denying residents council services for having made a complaint

6 Jan 5, 2018
Reply by Natasha *

"If you contest more often than not it is repealed. Often because they haven't been i…"

Natasha * replied Sep 13, 2017 to Parking ticket on Wightman Road (near Jewsons) with parking permit

5 Sep 19, 2017
Reply by Josh

"It's not me. No cat would dare come to my house with my nutty dog around. I just wa…"

Natasha * replied Sep 3, 2017 to Are you feeding my cat?

4 Sep 3, 2017
Reply by Lara papagno

"From what I understand, as a flat owner you don't have any permitted development rig…"

Natasha * replied Sep 2, 2017 to Will I require planning permission?

7 Sep 4, 2017
Reply by AndrewAW1

"It's very difficult to do these things once a building has been built, which is why…"

Natasha * replied Aug 17, 2017 to Sound proofing in older conversions - any regulations/links to please?

7 Aug 18, 2017
Reply by Muriel Zaccuri

"It's pretty common in old conversions, more or less standard. I don't think much ca…"

Natasha * replied Aug 17, 2017 to Sound proofing in older conversions - any regulations/links to please?

7 Aug 18, 2017
Reply by Muriel Zaccuri

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service