Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

PoppyRed's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"5yr old Barney is looking for a home with kids, via RSPCA Friern Barnet branch. http…"

PoppyRed replied Feb 19, 2021 to Looking for Cat to live with family

6 Feb 19, 2021
Reply by tulips

"What zone are you in? If WG outer, I have some day permits that you can buy off me a…"

PoppyRed replied Nov 1, 2019 to Visitors parking permits

14 Nov 1, 2019
Reply by PoppyRed

"Hi, Please contact fox rescuer, Karen Heath at Mama Cat Trust  https://mamacat.co.uk…"

PoppyRed replied Mar 14, 2019 to Injured fox - Burgoyne/Cavendish Road

3 Mar 15, 2019
Reply by Dawn Miles

"Thank you. Think its a problem with the asphalt as its the small flat part of the ro…"

PoppyRed replied Dec 9, 2018 to Help! Leaky roof. Can anyone recommend a roofer please?

4 Dec 9, 2018
Reply by PoppyRed

"Thank you. Had a look and have got someone coming to have a look tomorrow."

PoppyRed replied Dec 9, 2018 to Help! Leaky roof. Can anyone recommend a roofer please?

4 Dec 9, 2018
Reply by PoppyRed

"I've just driven up there. He was still there (24 hours on) and covered over with so…"

PoppyRed replied Mar 14, 2016 to Black Cat found, may have been knocked down and killed outside 141 Stapleton Hall Road!

4 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by tigha

"Hi A, Please see Ursula's other thread on here re: distribution of leaflets via SNAR…"

PoppyRed replied Mar 11, 2016 to URGENT appeal from SNARL: Cats going missing, being injured and killed in London area

36 Mar 12, 2016
Reply by Ursula

"Thank you for advertising this on HoL, Ursula. I've been in touch with SNARL and wil…"

PoppyRed replied Mar 11, 2016 to URGENT appeal from SNARL: Cats going missing, being injured and killed in London area

36 Mar 12, 2016
Reply by Ursula

"Hi. Just to say to message SNARL with your email address who will then pass onto Sar…"

PoppyRed replied Mar 11, 2016 to Help Needed -Leaflets in the areas of Tottenham and Edgware

1 Mar 11, 2016
Reply by PoppyRed

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service