Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

John Shulver's Discussions (250)

Discussions Replied To (143) Replies Latest Activity

"Love that attachment Hugh."

John Shulver replied Apr 9, 2021 to Magic Lantern Slides offer a Peek into Comfortable Middle Class Edwardian Life at 'The Laurels', Hornsey

25 Apr 9, 2021
Reply by John Shulver

"I was at that 14 Hour Technicolour Dream.  My idol John Lennon walked within a foot…"

John Shulver replied Apr 3, 2021 to A question from Ally Pally staff - when was first big standing gig at the palace?

9 Apr 9, 2021
Reply by Chris Setz

"I am fascinated by WW1 & 2 pillboxes, so many styles and in some seemingly quest…"

John Shulver replied Apr 3, 2021 to Local pillbox survivors

22 Apr 19, 2021
Reply by John Shulver

"W Plumbs...............wonderful !"

John Shulver replied Mar 8, 2021 to A Mosaic Elm Tree of Life - Wells Terrace Finsbury Park

3 Mar 8, 2021
Reply by John Shulver

"Now there is a good selection of worthy names for what was formerly known as "Black…"

John Shulver replied Mar 8, 2021 to Discover Local Women's Histories with the Haringey Women's History Maps

1 Mar 8, 2021
Reply by John Shulver

"Interesting, detailed and humorous film Steve. Well done, i enjoyed it."

John Shulver replied Mar 1, 2021 to Ghostly Visitations in Ferrestone Road - 1921

4 Mar 1, 2021
Reply by John Shulver

"That sounds like a very fair response to me William."

John Shulver replied Feb 22, 2021 to Council Decides to Rename Black Boy Lane

969 Apr 2, 2022
Reply by Jim Walsh

"A grand cinema.   And even grander when seen through my now older eyes.  My/our natu…"

John Shulver replied Feb 21, 2021 to Video Review of the architecture of the Gaumont Palace Cinema, Wood Green

2 Feb 21, 2021
Reply by John Shulver

"Sounds about right...........chop anything down that stands in the way of constructi…"

John Shulver replied Feb 19, 2021 to New application submitted for work to protected trees at St Ann's Hospital

3 Feb 19, 2021
Reply by John Shulver

"I like that Vic..........."Strawberry nut".  Good tale."

John Shulver replied Feb 5, 2021 to Large dead fish in New River - anyone know why?

22 Feb 5, 2021
Reply by YvonneR

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service