Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Godfrey's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"Read the article in the link....I've read it and was very impressed. It does in some…"

Godfrey replied Feb 26, 2020 to Haringey Left Behind (Again) as Hackney Announce Plans for Segregated Cycle Track for Green Lanes

55 Feb 28, 2020
Reply by Gray

"And your reply reminds me of the old joke "I have not had accidents driving, but I s…"

Godfrey replied Feb 26, 2020 to Haringey Left Behind (Again) as Hackney Announce Plans for Segregated Cycle Track for Green Lanes

55 Feb 28, 2020
Reply by Gray

"I think you don't have to be a traffic planner to realise the benefits of your propo…"

55 Feb 28, 2020
Reply by Gray

"I may be wrong but the Seven Sisters road is 2 lanes plus a Bus Lane both directions…"

55 Feb 28, 2020
Reply by Gray

"Unfortunately I don't have a choice, my wife is disabled and her vehicle is her depe…"

Godfrey replied Feb 21, 2020 to Haringey Left Behind (Again) as Hackney Announce Plans for Segregated Cycle Track for Green Lanes

55 Feb 28, 2020
Reply by Gray

"I was a cycle courier for 3 years so yes I understand how it feels to be vulnerable.…"

Godfrey replied Feb 21, 2020 to Haringey Left Behind (Again) as Hackney Announce Plans for Segregated Cycle Track for Green Lanes

55 Feb 28, 2020
Reply by Gray

"I for one think it's a shame that we are carving up our streets to accommodate cycle…"

55 Feb 28, 2020
Reply by Gray

"Let me get this straight, you came here to tell us you won't be commenting here? Tha…"

Godfrey replied Oct 7, 2019 to Corbyn Digs Deep for Harringay

20 Oct 7, 2019
Reply by Godfrey

"Well done, some skill getting cowardly and IRA in the same sentence (almost)"

Godfrey replied Oct 4, 2019 to Corbyn Digs Deep for Harringay

20 Oct 7, 2019
Reply by Godfrey

"Making mincemeat? I spat my coffee out reading this. Have you seen the polls lately?…"

Godfrey replied Oct 4, 2019 to Corbyn Digs Deep for Harringay

20 Oct 7, 2019
Reply by Godfrey

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service