Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

E. F. Salzman's Discussions (214)

Discussions Replied To (177) Replies Latest Activity

"Again, agree and distressed by this local result. Why didn't Lammy show up? Confiden…"

E. F. Salzman replied May 10, 2010 to Not very Inspiring: local Labour Twitterers stick the tweetboot in to David Schmitz & Gorrie

72 May 11, 2010
Reply by Julie

"I completely agree with you about Labour. As I said while being door-stepped pre-ele…"

E. F. Salzman replied May 9, 2010 to Not very Inspiring: local Labour Twitterers stick the tweetboot in to David Schmitz & Gorrie

72 May 11, 2010
Reply by Julie

"A far greater portion of population voted in favour of centre-left (or left) opinion…"

E. F. Salzman replied May 9, 2010 to Not very Inspiring: local Labour Twitterers stick the tweetboot in to David Schmitz & Gorrie

72 May 11, 2010
Reply by Julie

"Clive, For Cameron to attempt minority government means exposing his party to anoth…"

72 May 11, 2010
Reply by Julie

"Actually, I misspoke. What I meant was that if he reneges on his promise about refer…"

E. F. Salzman replied May 8, 2010 to Not very Inspiring: local Labour Twitterers stick the tweetboot in to David Schmitz & Gorrie

72 May 11, 2010
Reply by Julie

"If there is another election now, I for one would happily withdraw my first vote eve…"

E. F. Salzman replied May 8, 2010 to Not very Inspiring: local Labour Twitterers stick the tweetboot in to David Schmitz & Gorrie

72 May 11, 2010
Reply by Julie

"All the signs are that PR will be shunted aside with promises of meetings about meet…"

72 May 11, 2010
Reply by Julie

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service