Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

E. F. Salzman's Discussions (214)

Discussions Replied To (177) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, I now live on ladder but used to live around there. It's a bit further from Gre…"

E. F. Salzman replied Jul 5, 2010 to Buying a house in Harringay - Cranleigh Road

10 Dec 29, 2013
Reply by Ceri

"It seems almost without exception centralisation is a bad thing. However, I have ne…"

E. F. Salzman replied Jun 29, 2010 to Haringey "the most divided borough" in the "most unequal city in the western world"

63 Aug 8, 2010

"Indeed, this is a good solution but no holding of breath. When you say gearing of lo…"

E. F. Salzman replied Jun 29, 2010 to Haringey "the most divided borough" in the "most unequal city in the western world"

63 Aug 8, 2010

"It certainly is. Thanks again for making it easy/possible. (Am I right you're the on…"

63 Aug 8, 2010

"Just walking through newly renovated Fairground park/playground bet Fairfax and Falk…"

63 Aug 8, 2010

"Same question I have abut splitting the borough. (BTW, Mr. Hoyle, don't presume I'm…"

63 Aug 8, 2010

"Nearly as boring as scrounger bashing. Get rid of bankers? No. Introduce fairer tax…"

63 Aug 8, 2010

"Ditto if we got rid of bonus-rich bankers and the many other overpaid people, there'…"

E. F. Salzman replied Jun 28, 2010 to Haringey "the most divided borough" in the "most unequal city in the western world"

63 Aug 8, 2010

"Dear Will Hoyle, To pick up on vast generalisations about the "seeming poor" and sl…"

E. F. Salzman replied Jun 28, 2010 to Haringey "the most divided borough" in the "most unequal city in the western world"

63 Aug 8, 2010

"Many thanks."

63 Aug 8, 2010

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service