Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Joanna Bornat's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree, this was an impressive exhibition, including many rarely seen artefacts and…"

Joanna Bornat replied Nov 24, 2017 to Lottery Grant awarded to Haringey First World War Peace Forum for Conscientious Objector project

8 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by Alan Stanton

" Just to clarify, Haringey First World War Peace Forum, see our website, https://hfw…"

Joanna Bornat replied Jun 9, 2017 to Council Seeking Views on Proposed Conscientious Objectors' Memorial Stone Outside Salisbury

17 Jun 9, 2017
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

" The Wood Green Post Office has closed, with all sorts of knock on effects for busin…"

Joanna Bornat replied Jan 13, 2017 to Post Office

33 Jul 20, 2017
Reply by Steve

" This post is wholly accurate to the extent that the Joint Health Overview Scrutiny…"

Joanna Bornat replied Jan 6, 2017 to Changes to the Health Service – planned and discussed behind closed doors

2 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by Joanna Bornat

"This is a great document and I'm really impressed with the work that's gone into thi…"

Joanna Bornat replied Aug 5, 2016 to Fresh Start: Joint LCSP-Living Wightman Submisson to Haringey

119 Sep 23, 2016
Reply by JoeW

" There's more information on the Haringey 38 degrees website http://38degreesharinge…"

Joanna Bornat replied Nov 6, 2015 to What to do about Haringey's social care crisis ?

4 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Rod Wells

"There was also a great turn out in Crouch End on Saturday (sorry no photo) with leaf…"

Joanna Bornat replied Sep 1, 2014 to Campaign against TTIP

16 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by Joanna Knight

"This sounds as if it's very distant to us, but it's not. If we want to protect our f…"

Joanna Bornat replied May 16, 2014 to Of bees, the NHS and Transatlantic Trade Agreement

9 May 18, 2014
Reply by maggie

"My daughter is involved in the Hackney scheme and had a pilot going in her street in…"

Joanna Bornat replied Sep 14, 2012 to Could Haringey Council be persuaded to bring Hackney's pioneering play streets scheme to our roads?

46 May 29, 2013
Reply by Paul W

"Harringay station is only staffed between 6.00 (I think) and 12.00 on weekdays. We'v…"

Joanna Bornat replied Sep 11, 2012 to Pensioners attacked at Harringay Station for having no cigarettes

17 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service