Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Montse Bofill's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Dominik, I have a 3 months daughter and she soon will start to crawl. I would lo…"

Montse Bofill replied Jun 17, 2016 to Some baby stuff to give away

5 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by Montse Bofill

"Hi Peter, sorry I have just seen your message now. Yes, it is still available. Let m…"

Montse Bofill replied Jun 5, 2016 to Free pine wood bed frame

2 Jun 5, 2016
Reply by Montse Bofill

"Sorry Lisa, I spoke too early. The oven is now gone. I misunderstood the message of…"

Montse Bofill replied Feb 10, 2016 to Kitchen furniture and appliances. Most can go for free.

7 Feb 10, 2016
Reply by LisaLisa

"Hi Lisa, Yes, the oven is still available. We are removing it from our kitchen tomor…"

Montse Bofill replied Feb 9, 2016 to Kitchen furniture and appliances. Most can go for free.

7 Feb 10, 2016
Reply by LisaLisa

"Sorry Martin, I have already promised the sink to someone else.  Montse"

Montse Bofill replied Feb 8, 2016 to Kitchen furniture and appliances. Most can go for free.

7 Feb 10, 2016
Reply by LisaLisa

"Hi Leyla, I am 7 months pregnant now and I am using a tube every 15 days! I would lo…"

Montse Bofill replied Jan 8, 2016 to FREE Pregnacare stretch mark cream

2 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by Leyla

"Hi, I have seen that a new sewing machine machine of this brand and this model costs…"

Montse Bofill replied Nov 28, 2015 to Sewing machine for sale

1 Nov 28, 2015
Reply by Montse Bofill

"Oh shame, thanks for replying. Montse"

Montse Bofill replied Nov 20, 2015 to pram, baby monitor, Brand new Mothercare maternity trousers and vests £5

3 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by Montse Bofill

"Hi Androulla, I am interested in the baby monitor. I could not find your email addre…"

Montse Bofill replied Nov 20, 2015 to pram, baby monitor, Brand new Mothercare maternity trousers and vests £5

3 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by Montse Bofill

"Hi, I would like to see the baby girl clothes. We are free today or Sunday. Let us k…"

Montse Bofill replied Oct 23, 2015 to Baby items: walker, bouncer, bath, bumbo

5 Oct 24, 2015
Reply by Maddie Knight

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service