Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Charlotte A's Discussions (369)

Discussions Replied To (366) Replies Latest Activity

"I appreciate that, I just thought it was interesting that they can fix pots but not…"

Charlotte A replied Jul 4, 2016 to Need advice on leaning chimney pot - any recommendations?

8 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Emma

"Interesting - we had Horncastle round to quote for some flashing recently, and we ha…"

Charlotte A replied Jul 4, 2016 to Need advice on leaning chimney pot - any recommendations?

8 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Emma

"Get the Hoop app on your phone, it has everything that's on for kids in London. Ther…"

Charlotte A replied Jul 3, 2016 to Rainy day kids activities

5 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Victoria Christine Stewart

"Because of the change to the law the Tories made, an early election has to have the…"

Charlotte A replied Jun 25, 2016 to Government Petition Website: EU Referendum Rules triggering a 2nd EU Referendum

107 Jun 27, 2016
Reply by Justin Hinchcliffe

"Yeah, we went too and instead got absolutely drenched! The message they posted yeste…"

Charlotte A replied Jun 25, 2016 to Classical Music Spectacular - cancelled I think

2 Jun 25, 2016
Reply by Charlotte A

"We go to West Green Surgery on West Green Road.  The doctors and nurses have always…"

Charlotte A replied Jun 10, 2016 to Recommendation for a good GP for N15 postcode

7 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by Bee Maynard

"Any idea why Glenwood Road isn't included, despite being next to the park?! "

Charlotte A replied Jun 8, 2016 to Harringay-West Green Deer Project Launching Next Week

3 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by Sarah

"You can barbecue in any park managed by Camden or Islington Councils.  They are the…"

Charlotte A replied Jun 1, 2016 to Barbecuing in Finsbury Park

10 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by Finsbury Park Ranger

"Hi there, we'd be interested, when do you need it going?"

Charlotte A replied Apr 30, 2016 to large solid pine bookcase for sale - £35

4 May 1, 2016
Reply by Carrie

"The Ladder children's centre closed permanently last month."

Charlotte A replied Apr 26, 2016 to How do we get our babies weighed (now H'gey has closed half the centres)?

21 May 1, 2016
Reply by Natasha *

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service