Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

David Schmitz's Discussions (423)

Discussions Replied To (336) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Pola, Could you email me please on david.schmitz@haringeylibdems.org and provide…"

David Schmitz replied Mar 8, 2018 to Street drinking outside my flat entrance

5 Mar 9, 2018
Reply by Luke

"Glad things are in hand. Get well soon! David"

David Schmitz replied Mar 8, 2018 to Personal injury lawyer needed

4 Mar 8, 2018
Reply by Jane

"Hope you’re feeling better. Happy to have a general chat about your options. Just em…"

David Schmitz replied Mar 7, 2018 to Personal injury lawyer needed

4 Mar 8, 2018
Reply by Jane

"Hi John, A few years ago, I wrote to the BBC and pointed out to them that in the CBe…"

David Schmitz replied Mar 6, 2018 to The Lib Dem team for Harringay Ward: Why we’re standing and a bit about ourselves.

61 Mar 19, 2018
Reply by matthew cuthbert

"Hi Zina, I know for a fact that to your credit you've been against the HDV for a lon…"

David Schmitz replied Mar 6, 2018 to The Lib Dem team for Harringay Ward: Why we’re standing and a bit about ourselves.

61 Mar 19, 2018

"I hadn’t seen Cllr Brabazon’s reply when I responded a few minutes ago. As a sitting…"

David Schmitz replied Mar 6, 2018 to Flooded Flats - Unresponsive Council and health hazards

3 Mar 6, 2018
Reply by David Schmitz

"Please email me on david.schmitz@haringeylibdems.org and leave your phone number."

David Schmitz replied Mar 6, 2018 to Flooded Flats - Unresponsive Council and health hazards

3 Mar 6, 2018
Reply by David Schmitz

"Hi Philip, I see this will be a spirited campaign, and no bad thing. Are you sure, t…"

David Schmitz replied Mar 5, 2018 to The Lib Dem team for Harringay Ward: Why we’re standing and a bit about ourselves.

61 Mar 19, 2018

"That is the going rate, but I can also recommend Hill Cleaners, whom I've been using…"

David Schmitz replied Feb 8, 2018 to Good dry cleaner on Green Lanes!

25 Mar 17, 2018
Reply by Nichola

"As this discussion is now (entirely properly) going into related issues of developme…"

David Schmitz replied Feb 2, 2018 to Cllr Kober and the HDV

49 Feb 3, 2018
Reply by Neville Collins

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service