Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Marion Gray's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Natasha - yes the crib is still available - I'll send you a connection request. M…"

Marion Gray replied Jan 20, 2017 to Free Crib and lots of newborn baby clothes, pram suits and sleeping bags to give away

8 Jan 20, 2017
Reply by Marion Gray

"Hi Ruth The pram suits and sleeping bags have now been taken, though I do have one s…"

Marion Gray replied Jan 20, 2017 to Free Crib and lots of newborn baby clothes, pram suits and sleeping bags to give away

8 Jan 20, 2017
Reply by Marion Gray

"Hi Julia You can come round this evening or tomorrow evening.  I'll send you a text…"

Marion Gray replied Jan 16, 2017 to Free Crib and lots of newborn baby clothes, pram suits and sleeping bags to give away

8 Jan 20, 2017
Reply by Marion Gray

"Hi Becky Could you accept my connection request so we can arrange to collect the bed…"

Marion Gray replied Dec 5, 2016 to Furniture to give away

19 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by Harriet Forbes

"Hi Becky Which model of ikea bed is it?  We need a toddler bed really soon, so would…"

Marion Gray replied Dec 4, 2016 to Furniture to give away

19 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by Harriet Forbes

"Hi Ellen We'd like this if it's still going. We can pick it up tomorrow or Wednesday…"

Marion Gray replied Oct 31, 2016 to IKEA toddler bed to give away

2 Nov 1, 2016
Reply by EllenH

"I've attached the same picture again - can you see it this time?   Happy to take mor…"

Marion Gray replied Jun 28, 2016 to FREE 6 sets of internal door handles

2 Jun 28, 2016
Reply by Marion Gray

"We're interested in the Grobag thermometer, Playmobile, Octonauts  and pottete.  We'…"

Marion Gray replied May 16, 2016 to Various baby/child things plus 2 brown leather sofa's and an Orla Kiely rug for sale

10 May 18, 2016
Reply by Nualapuli

"Hi Graeme - we'd like it - I'll send you a message."

Marion Gray replied Feb 9, 2016 to FREE Mothercare crib and bedding

2 Feb 9, 2016
Reply by Marion Gray

"Yes please - I can collect tomorrow. I'll send you a connection request. Marion"

Marion Gray replied Jul 31, 2015 to FOR SALE - Playmobil coach with passengers for sale £10

1 Jul 31, 2015
Reply by Marion Gray

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service