Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Maren Meinhardt's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"Ah, yes, the private company thing only applies to the property in Cavendish, as far…"

Maren Meinhardt replied Apr 29, 2017 to Beautiful mature street tree in Cavendish Road scheduled for removal -- help!

66 May 14, 2017
Reply by Alan Stanton

"(The presence of roots, I suppose, would not greatly distinguish it from most other…"

Maren Meinhardt replied Apr 28, 2017 to Beautiful mature street tree in Cavendish Road scheduled for removal -- help!

66 May 14, 2017
Reply by Alan Stanton

"I have now received an answer from Cllr. Adamou. It is fairly brisk and leaves many…"

Maren Meinhardt replied Apr 28, 2017 to Beautiful mature street tree in Cavendish Road scheduled for removal -- help!

66 May 14, 2017
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Thank you -- that's great. Really appreciated."

66 May 14, 2017
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Thank you so much! I've left her a voice message.  And was there another possibly he…"

66 May 14, 2017
Reply by Alan Stanton

"She's away until Tuesday. Perhaps I'll just have to wait until then. But I worry abo…"

66 May 14, 2017
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Thank you."

66 May 14, 2017
Reply by Alan Stanton

"I agree with you, Pamish, but it'll be difficult to get an explanation, I'm beginnin…"

66 May 14, 2017
Reply by Alan Stanton

"And here's a picture of the tree -- pruned and at what looks to me a fair distance f…"

66 May 14, 2017
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Thank you everybody -- for the links, Alex, the information, Hugh, and for putting b…"

66 May 14, 2017
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service