Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Anka's Discussions (1,066)

Discussions Started (104) Replies Latest Activity

London boroughs with highest rates of burgalary

The London boroughs where you're most likely to be burgled, according to police statistics. Percentage of homes burgled in Haringey - 1.66…

Started by Anka in Crime, Scams and Policing

4 Sep 25, 2019
Reply by Samantha

Has anyone got PVC fence panels? Will it stop ivy from next door?Opinions please?

I am looking at possibly replacing one side of the garden fence with PVC panels, has anyone got those and can share a personal review pleas…

Started by Anka in Ask a Question / Advice Sought

8 Sep 15, 2019
Reply by Anka

Recommending - plumber and carpenter

I needed some work done and would like to recommend: Plumber - Samuel. Great plumber, came in to sort out the issue I had at a very short…

Started by Anka in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

3 Aug 15, 2019
Reply by Anka

cutting/trimming bottom of doors - cost

Can anyone please give me an idea of how much is it likely to cost to trim bottom of doors? Had a laminate put in, doors opens/close fine…

4 Aug 8, 2019
Reply by Anka

Cleaning under the bridge by FP station

So, some (long) time ago metal "fencing" was put under the bridge with various notices about cleaning and lightning plans - the "fencing" w…

Started by Anka in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

9 Aug 3, 2019
Reply by Anka

Very small job for someone local (Stroud Green area) with a drill and reasonable price?

I have 3 small curtain rails (poles)  that needs hanging (6 screws each and I have those as they came with the rail) and 2 plastic vent cov…

Started by Anka in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

1 Jul 13, 2019
Reply by Con

Air ambulance just landed in/byFP - anyone knows what happened ?

Just seen (from my garden) an air ambulance helicopter landing in/by Finsbury Park, also hear sirens -  does anyone know what happened? Hop…

4 Jul 3, 2019
Reply by Anka

Dreaded helicopter

Almost every night, normally around 2-3am over where I live. Why? There is no way any criminals needs chasing around on such regular basis…

Started by Anka in Crime, Scams and Policing

90 Mar 8, 2023
Reply by John D

Anyone knows what happened around FP station this morning?

Daughter walked all the way to Highbury and Islington station as there was no tube from FB and no buses on her route either. Does anyone k…

2 Jun 27, 2019
Reply by Jacqui O'Beirne

Visitors parking permits - quickest way to get those please (Florence Rd) ?

I need 2 whole day permits and some shorter ones, I do not drive so no idea about those, apologies is question seems silly. Where can I get…

3 Jun 26, 2019
Reply by Anka

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service