Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ivana Ćurčić's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"We have been there a couple of times and have had excellent meals and service. Highl…"

Ivana Ćurčić replied Aug 20, 2021 to Il Caffe Green Lanes

8 Nov 21, 2021
Reply by Karen Alexander

"Hi Roy, Apologies for a late reply! Hope you are well and safe. I have never been to…"

Ivana Ćurčić replied May 7, 2021 to Any Info on Ice Cream Parlour on Green Lanes, 1950s?

22 Apr 12
Reply by Andy

"We have a "garden" compost and also use our food waste bin regularly -- Veolia picks…"

Ivana Ćurčić replied May 7, 2021 to Question - How many people use Food Waste Collection Service

14 May 8, 2021
Reply by Sarah

"Hi Anna, Ah so you are familiar with Westminster Libraries! I worked at St John's Wo…"

Ivana Ćurčić replied Oct 27, 2020 to Wood Green library book return problem

10 Nov 3, 2020
Reply by Alyson

"Another Friend of Chestnuts Park here! Liz, I have been following your posts on HOL…"

Ivana Ćurčić replied Oct 25, 2020 to An Autumn plant safari in Chestnuts Park

4 Oct 25, 2020
Reply by Ivana Ćurčić

"This is a painful story to read! As an ex-public librarian (in a different borough),…"

Ivana Ćurčić replied Oct 24, 2020 to Wood Green library book return problem

10 Nov 3, 2020
Reply by Alyson

"Hi Christopher. We are at home all day but look forward to your call. The shelves ar…"

Ivana Ćurčić replied Sep 18, 2020 to Free shelves (boards) cherry veneer in good condition

2 Sep 18, 2020
Reply by Ivana Ćurčić

"The young trees at the corner of Warwick Gardens/St Ann's Road are not looking good…"

Ivana Ćurčić replied Jun 26, 2020 to Residents Asked to Help Keep Young Street Trees Alive

1 Jun 26, 2020
Reply by Ivana Ćurčić

"This is great news! Thank you for posting it HoL."

Ivana Ćurčić replied Jun 26, 2020 to A Kinder Gentler Management of Land alongside our Railways

6 Jun 26, 2020
Reply by Alan Stanton

"How interesting! Thank you, Malcolm Abbott for sharing this information. Delighted t…"

Ivana Ćurčić replied May 16, 2020 to Any Info on Ice Cream Parlour on Green Lanes, 1950s?

22 Apr 12
Reply by Andy

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service