Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

JumpingtheWaves's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"It's hard to see how HF (who run 13 schools, only one of which is a primary by the w…"

JumpingtheWaves replied Mar 27, 2012 to Ode to Michael Gove (following the sacking of Downhills Governing Body)

73 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"I'd love to be whooping with joy over this and in some ways it is great news. But fo…"

JumpingtheWaves replied Mar 27, 2012 to Haringey schools to get a substantial increase in funding from 2013/14

45 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by David Barry

"Billy, I am glad that you use the word 'claim' in your post, because it is only thei…"

JumpingtheWaves replied Mar 26, 2012 to Ode to Michael Gove (following the sacking of Downhills Governing Body)

73 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"I agree, Clive, that ad hominem arguments/'have a dig' verses aimed at Gove are seld…"

JumpingtheWaves replied Mar 24, 2012 to Ode to Michael Gove (following the sacking of Downhills Governing Body)

73 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"Hi Seema, just wanted to correct you on one important point. I am not, nor ever have…"

JumpingtheWaves replied Mar 24, 2012 to Ode to Michael Gove (following the sacking of Downhills Governing Body)

73 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"Like it, Alan! Kober Paralysis indeed. And don't even start me on that Commission sh…"

JumpingtheWaves replied Mar 23, 2012 to Ode to Michael Gove (following the sacking of Downhills Governing Body)

73 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"Very good, OAE, the points you make are absolutely spot on and borne out by the  FOI…"

JumpingtheWaves replied Mar 23, 2012 to Ode to Michael Gove (following the sacking of Downhills Governing Body)

73 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"I do like your style, Seema. Good on you, you have made me chuckle more than once wi…"

JumpingtheWaves replied Mar 7, 2012 to Forced Academies, the Department for Education and Haringey

59 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"How can you compare secretive (and undoubtedly corrupt) negotiations over forced aca…"

JumpingtheWaves replied Mar 2, 2012 to Forced Academies, the Department for Education and Haringey

59 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"Thanks for posting this, Alan. I would like to say that I am shocked by these revela…"

JumpingtheWaves replied Mar 2, 2012 to Forced Academies, the Department for Education and Haringey

59 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service