Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Simon's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"The adoption of PR would certainly be fairer as there have been any occasions where…"

Simon replied Apr 10, 2020 to New Shadow Cabinet

13 Apr 18, 2020
Reply by Michael Anderson

"Whether or not the person who this comment was allegedly directed at found it offens…"

Simon replied Nov 15, 2019 to Haringey Politician out of Election after Antisemitic Remark Directed at Harringay Councillor

20 Nov 15, 2019
Reply by Brian

"This is helpful and suggests that Haringey Council could easily scale down the amoun…"

Simon replied Jul 23, 2019 to Ladder Input to Finsbury Park Improvements

26 Jul 25, 2019
Reply by kotkas

"Given the damage the concerts do to the park, fencing off half of the park for nearl…"

Simon replied Jul 12, 2019 to Ladder Input to Finsbury Park Improvements

26 Jul 25, 2019
Reply by kotkas

"The next Council election is not all that far off and this should certainly be one o…"

Simon replied Jul 9, 2019 to Wireless Starts again in Finsbury Park - How to Complain if there are Problems

67 Jul 9, 2019

"I agree Wireless promoters have carried out a much better communication exercise thi…"

Simon replied Jul 9, 2019 to Wireless Starts again in Finsbury Park - How to Complain if there are Problems

67 Jul 9, 2019

"I agree - the old parkland walk is hemmed in by the high fence and railway and the…"

Simon replied Jul 6, 2019 to Wireless Starts again in Finsbury Park - How to Complain if there are Problems

67 Jul 9, 2019

"The fencing with an added tilted top (interestingly added prior to Wireless) plus a…"

Simon replied Jul 5, 2019 to Wireless Starts again in Finsbury Park - How to Complain if there are Problems

67 Jul 9, 2019

"I follow them and contributed to their legal challenge - I will get more involved an…"

Simon replied Jul 5, 2019 to Wireless Starts again in Finsbury Park - How to Complain if there are Problems

67 Jul 9, 2019

"There have been problems of antisocial behaviour urinating robbery etc. around the p…"

67 Jul 9, 2019

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service