Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Andy Newman's Discussions (185)

Discussions Replied To (155) Replies Latest Activity

"The full line up of the proposed cabinet can be found at http://www.haringey.gov.uk/…"

Andy Newman replied May 17, 2010 to Haringey Council's new Cabinet team

1 May 17, 2010
Reply by Andy Newman

"Good for you - Have you got a name for your group or fo the space - We have tools eq…"

Andy Newman replied Apr 15, 2010 to New community garden taking shape just up the road

14 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Hugh

"I echo this Matt - blinking marvellous Dasos’s team worked so hard on delivering our…"

Andy Newman replied Feb 18, 2010 to Harringay and St Ann's Neighbourhood team showered with awards!

4 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Liz

"I'm a big peed off with the mess up because the GRA are in it this month most people…"

Andy Newman replied Feb 11, 2010 to Wrong Mag Grommit

4 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Michael Anderson

"Thanks for this recommendation - Paul from Heat It - is here now fixing the boiler -…"

Andy Newman replied Feb 8, 2010 to Warning about Unnecessary Work , and a recommendation for a good Boiler/ Central Heating Technician

6 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Betty Careless

"Hi All thanks for your info I will pass this onto Maria your comments to date I have…"

Andy Newman replied Feb 4, 2010 to Any Street Environment Issues in the Gardens?

11 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Zena Brabazon

"We had a replacement Cast Iron fireplace put in by these guys next to the Stanford H…"

Andy Newman replied Nov 13, 2009 to help with victorian fireplace stuff..

3 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Andy Newman

"Yes they are my photos that I took at the Halloween Event at the Community Garden on…"

Andy Newman replied Nov 5, 2009 to Halloween in the Community Garden

3 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Andy Newman

"To get back to the point see details below that I have been sending out to friends a…"

Andy Newman replied Oct 1, 2009 to Latest Adult Gaming Parlour appeal

4 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Hugh

"Calling all Gardens Residents - On Wednesday 18th March between 7pm and 8pm the Saf…"

Andy Newman replied Mar 10, 2009 to Mini Bells for handbags

1 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Andy Newman

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service