Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Churros's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"Sadly you can't as there is no re-entry to the 'festival' site. Unless of course you…"

Churros replied Nov 15, 2013 to Yet Another Music Promoter Applies for Open Licence to Use Finsbury Park

29 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Anette

"You raised two points. At present there's nothing to prevent a 2 or 3 day event (pr…"

Churros replied Nov 7, 2013 to Finsbury Park - consultation on holding more 'large events' in the park

6 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Churros

"And there's a new high end, high quality Italian restaurant close to Finsbury Park S…"

Churros replied Nov 6, 2013 to New Italian deli Stroud Green (roughly opposite the Sainsbury's)

7 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by Cecilia

"My words ("in perpetuity") not theirs. But my understanding is that many alcohol lic…"

Churros replied Nov 5, 2013 to Yet Another Music Promoter Applies for Open Licence to Use Finsbury Park

29 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Anette

"Oh, OK. I remain bemused by point 3 (clearly I am an 'outsider' in this respect) but…"

Churros replied Nov 5, 2013 to Yet Another Music Promoter Applies for Open Licence to Use Finsbury Park

29 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Anette

"I've no idea what you mean by this comment. Very cryptic."

29 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Anette

"The seven day bar /alcohol license request is because the application is in perpetui…"

29 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Anette

"Well, our street - near teh Faltering Fullback - was mayhem on the Saturday of the S…"

Churros replied Nov 4, 2013 to Yet Another Music Promoter Applies for Open Licence to Use Finsbury Park

29 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Anette

"Well my objection will be qualified. WIll there be sufficient policing, traffic mana…"

Churros replied Nov 4, 2013 to Yet Another Music Promoter Applies for Open Licence to Use Finsbury Park

29 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Anette

"Thanks for posting this. It links to my earlier post about the council looking to in…"

Churros replied Nov 2, 2013 to Yet Another Music Promoter Applies for Open Licence to Use Finsbury Park

29 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Anette

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service