Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Rachella's Discussions (215)

Discussions Replied To (173) Replies Latest Activity

"If it's a period house with the original spindles, that would tly lower the value of…"

Rachella replied Oct 21, 2016 to Where can I find Wooden Stair Spindles ?

18 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Rob H

"You're not kidding! I'd be hard pressed if I had to move now, but I've lived in Noel…"

Rachella replied Aug 29, 2016 to One or two bedroom flat wanted

6 Aug 29, 2016
Reply by Mathias Urban

"If you want a slightly lower rent than the areas mentioned above, you may want to tr…"

Rachella replied Aug 29, 2016 to One or two bedroom flat wanted

6 Aug 29, 2016
Reply by Mathias Urban

"BHS is in the process of liquidation nationwide, not that it helps the high road. Pe…"

Rachella replied Jun 3, 2016 to Another gap on Wood Green High Road

3 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by Rachella

"You are correct. Residents of Monaco benefit directly from gambling income. They don…"

Rachella replied Apr 27, 2016 to Do we need another gambling venue on Wood Green High road?

6 Apr 27, 2016
Reply by Finsbury Park Ranger

"Thanks Hugh!  As Hugh mentions, come and join us on Noelparknet.com Most people on t…"

Rachella replied Apr 27, 2016 to Noel Park

3 Apr 29, 2016
Reply by Jojo Grech

"Can anyone read this? Even the full-resolution version is illegible to me."

Rachella replied Apr 19, 2016 to The Londonist have made a Medieval Tube Map

8 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Michael Anderson

"What towers? Are there plans to knock down the existing library? Can someone please…"

Rachella replied Jan 6, 2016 to Council Seeks to Move Crossrail 2 from Centre to North of Borough - Last Chance to TfL What you Think

73 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by Clive Carter

"I forgot to addd: I know you're not bypassing Noel Park residents but that perceptio…"

Rachella replied Dec 21, 2015 to Just started as the Coordinator of the Noel Park Big Local partnership

4 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by Rachella

"Hi: I'm the one who set up NoelParknet.com It's not a Big Local project--I started i…"

Rachella replied Dec 20, 2015 to Just started as the Coordinator of the Noel Park Big Local partnership

4 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by Rachella

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service