Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Benjamin C's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Despite your photo, everyone knows that FP has over the last 4-5 years massively imp…"

Benjamin C replied Sep 8, 2023 to "Private Companies are Stealing Public Parks" (Finsbury Park included)

6 Sep 8, 2023
Reply by Elizabeth M

"Refugees piling up at the bottom of the Med.  Raw sewage spewed in to our rivers and…"

Benjamin C replied Aug 11, 2023 to Krankbrother noise starts in Finsbury Park - best trees in park's northside under threat

18 Aug 14, 2023
Reply by Adrian Hackney

"Have you any evidence that trees were damaged?  If not, haven’t you got something be…"

Benjamin C replied Aug 11, 2023 to Krankbrother noise starts in Finsbury Park - best trees in park's northside under threat

18 Aug 14, 2023
Reply by Adrian Hackney

"I live next to the park and love to go with my kids and watch all the people having…"

Benjamin C replied Apr 14, 2023 to 'Tough Mudder' in Finsbury Park

84 May 1, 2023
Reply by Hugh

"Today on Parkland Walk, a woman standing beneath a tree waving a placard about 'hono…"

Benjamin C replied Feb 7, 2023 to More trees to be chopped on Parkland Walk - Starts Monday 6th Feb

6 Feb 7, 2023
Reply by Ruth

"Clearly if trees threaten public safety - as they do here - they must be felled.  Op…"

Benjamin C replied Feb 3, 2023 to More trees to be chopped on Parkland Walk - Starts Monday 6th Feb

6 Feb 7, 2023
Reply by Ruth

"Temporary traffic lights failed at Green Lanes/Brownswood - stuck on red, totally bl…"

Benjamin C replied Oct 31, 2022 to Terrible traffic

4 Nov 1, 2022
Reply by Maddy

"How about you be a little less irate, Rory, and I’d be more inclined to have a prope…"

Benjamin C replied Oct 8, 2022 to Open Letter to Haringey Councillors: St Ann’s ‘New Neighbourhood’ - reject this planning application!

11 Oct 8, 2022
Reply by Benjamin C

"You're right, they are being reasonable and I respect their right to oppose these pr…"

Benjamin C replied Oct 7, 2022 to Open Letter to Haringey Councillors: St Ann’s ‘New Neighbourhood’ - reject this planning application!

11 Oct 8, 2022
Reply by Benjamin C

"Yes there’s a climate crisis, but there’s also a housing crisis - families living in…"

Benjamin C replied Oct 7, 2022 to Open Letter to Haringey Councillors: St Ann’s ‘New Neighbourhood’ - reject this planning application!

11 Oct 8, 2022
Reply by Benjamin C

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service