Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Chris Barker's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Excellently put Hugh. And I think the argument for shifting the financial burden mor…"

Chris Barker replied Jun 5, 2020 to Parking Permit Consultation

46 Jun 13, 2020
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Diesels cause far less damage to health because it is NOx which is the culprit here…"

46 Jun 13, 2020
Reply by Alan Stanton

"I agree. The surcharge shouldn't just relate to diesels but to all the most heavily…"

46 Jun 13, 2020
Reply by Alan Stanton

"When the Clarendon estate was first mooted it was suggested that it should have a bu…"

Chris Barker replied Mar 6, 2020 to Crouch End Neighbourhood Forum Banking on Traffic Diversions to Fill Vacant Shops

16 Mar 8, 2020
Reply by Hugh

"When Wightman Road was closed there was an initial surge of traffic on Turnpike Lane…"

Chris Barker replied Jul 19, 2019 to Evaporating traffic? Time to Think again about a Low-Traffic Neighbourhood for Harringay?

29 Jul 20, 2019
Reply by Rory

"The new class 717 six-car trains are for the Moorgate service. The trains through th…"

Chris Barker replied Apr 6, 2018 to All Change! Trains for Gatwick & New Local Timetable

10 Apr 16, 2018
Reply by Gordon T

"It's not just littering in the streets but on buses which needs to be tackled. I try…"

Chris Barker replied Aug 12, 2017 to If We All Picked up One Piece of Litter a Day.....

14 Aug 15, 2017
Reply by Mavic Starfish

"We did it (Chris and Joyce). It is one of a series we have produced. The others are…"

Chris Barker replied Jun 2, 2017 to Railway Walk

5 Jun 2, 2017
Reply by Michael Anderson

"'A Primary Route is a road that is a part of the Primary Route Network, and is signe…"

Chris Barker replied Apr 22, 2017 to Plans to pedestrianise Wood Green high street ?

17 Apr 22, 2017
Reply by Finsbury Park Ranger

"'A Primary Route is a road that is a part of the Primary Route Network, and is signe…"

Chris Barker replied Apr 22, 2017 to Plans to pedestrianise Wood Green high street ?

17 Apr 22, 2017
Reply by Finsbury Park Ranger

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service