Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Pavlos's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks all for supportive messages. Just posted a different thread about Iceland slo…"

Pavlos replied Apr 17, 2020 to Problem with Sainsbury’s Identifying and Prioritising Vulnerable People for Online Shopping

29 Apr 18, 2020
Reply by Michael Anderson

"The small computer place opposite salisbury. On green lanes does  printing according…"

Pavlos replied Apr 17, 2020 to Printing...

4 Apr 17, 2020
Reply by Pavlos

"Yes, but none of the computerised options give you the option to explain this and no…"

Pavlos replied Apr 16, 2020 to Problem with Sainsbury’s Identifying and Prioritising Vulnerable People for Online Shopping

29 Apr 18, 2020

"It may be that they are still going through the list and haven’t processed me yet. B…"

Pavlos replied Apr 16, 2020 to Problem with Sainsbury’s Identifying and Prioritising Vulnerable People for Online Shopping

29 Apr 18, 2020

"Thsnks"

29 Apr 18, 2020

"Thsnks Michael. I’m already registered.. but the info hasn’t filtered through to Sai…"

29 Apr 18, 2020

"Thanks Hugh. Didn’t realise they had a twitter account, but I’m not on it and don’t…"

29 Apr 18, 2020

"Aaaah you probably served me then as I was always in there"

Pavlos replied Apr 16, 2020 to A very Different Grand Parade in the Harringay of the 90s

16 Apr 18, 2020

"Yes and also such a hub for the Greek Cypriot community. Being of Cypriot origin mys…"

Pavlos replied Apr 16, 2020 to A very Different Grand Parade in the Harringay of the 90s

16 Apr 18, 2020

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service