Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Adrian (From the land of OZ)'s Discussions (333)

Discussions Started (34) Replies Latest Activity

Anyone else see this idiot on wightman road this morning?

How can I report his dangerous driving and get the video to the police?

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ) in Crime, Scams and Policing

21 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by ingo pless

Cycle accident Camden road (A503)

Hi All, Just passed an accident that had closed Camden road. Looks like a Lorry has taken out a cyclist while turning left. All I saw was t…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ) in Miscellany

8 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Liz

Parking Charges set to Soar!

Hi All, Just noticed this on an unrelated discussion about parking charges. Haringey Council is set to increase our parking charges by up…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ) in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

64 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by GN8

Council Restaurant Gradings

We ate out one of our favourite Greenlane restaurants last night. We were very pleased to see that their menus had a photocopy of their rec…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ) in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

2 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

EDF Sales Agents at it again

Apologies for the sensationalist headline, but thought it was worth a heads up. We recently had an agent selling EDF electric and gas come…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ) in Consumer Service Issues / Consumer Affairs

3 Oct 10, 2010

What has John McMullan done to upset someone now?

Imagine my shock when loading up my Harringay Online discussion list to get a trend micro security warning: At first thinking that ning…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ) in About Harringay Online

9 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

Bad Bus Driver?

Hi All, On my cycle home last night I was almost run over by a bus (a private hire vehicle). At the next set of lights I politely aksed hi…

35 May 16, 2014
Reply by Chris D

Assault on Wightman Road

Hi All, I'm hoping someone will come forward as a witness to an assault that happened today on Wightman road at about 19:15. I was cyclin…

4 Apr 16, 2010

New Endangered Species: The streetsweeper

Hi All,   I'm hoping that you can help with recent sitings of this endangered haringey native. According to this website our street is mean…

6 Apr 16, 2010

Warning about Unnecessary Work , and a recommendation for a good Boiler/ Central Heating Technician

Hi All,   Not sure if it's the done thing to post about bad service but this has got my blood boiling a little. A few weeks ago our newish…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ) in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

6 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Betty Careless

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service