Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Adrian (From the land of OZ)'s Discussions (333)

Discussions Started (34) Replies Latest Activity

Fundraising!

Hi All,  A group from my work is riding in the London to Amsterdam charity bike ride to raise money for Children with Cancer. This is a gr…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ) in Volunteering & Charitable Giving

2 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

Reducing Car use

So I was dropped past the Arena Shopping centre today. A luxury, but we'd just taken the dog to the Vet and my partner wanted to pick up so…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ) in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

27 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by hob

Puppy, well dog, ok, a big dog, boarding required

Hi All,  I need to travel overseas next weekend, and need a dog boarder or sitter. He's well behaved and cute (as the photo shows). Anyone…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ) in Pets (including lost/found)

6 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by Ms Giuliana M C Pessato

To the highest (or probably the first) Bidder

I'm doing a clear out of my shed and there's some stuff I'll be running up to the tip next weekend unless someone wants them:   1. Box of H…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ) in For Sale / Want to Buy

1 Jul 22, 2012

Anyone had their food waste emptied?

Just wondering if anyone has. It's been 3 weeks since ours was emptied. I put it on top of the recycling bin to make sure they couldn't mis…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ) in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

10 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Anette

Moving to UK (and Harringay) from Netherlands. Any Advice?

Hi All,  I have a friend that is moving to the local area from the Netherlands. What will she need to do in terms of registering? National…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ) in Ask a Question / Advice Sought

7 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Michael Anderson

WANTED: Moving boxes

Hi all,  I'm hoping with all the posts about people moving to the ladder someone can help. I have need of some large moving boxes. Anyone n…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ) in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

13 Jul 2, 2012

Renewing Permits

Hi All,  Has anyone had success using the online system to renew permits? No matter how I try and pay, it comes up as unauthorised. Is this…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ) in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

3 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by JulieB

Help me get older

Hi All,   For those up for a session after work tomorrow, I'm celebrating my 40th. http://www.harringayonline.com/events/my-40th-celebratio

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ) in Events / Activities / Things to Do

1 Oct 7, 2011

Where are the Ally Pally dog bins?

I noticed on the wekend all the red dog bins are gone from Ally Pally. Is thius the same in all our parks?

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ) in Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas

2 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service